Cancer Assist Joining Offer – First two months free
Terms and conditions
- Any “Eligible Applicant” who purchases a new Southern Cross Medical Care Society Cancer Assist policy (‘New Policy’) with a New Policy start date on or before 30 June 2017 (‘Promotional Period’), and who meets the eligibility criteria below will be entitled to two months of Cancer Assist cover for them (and partner and any dependants they add to the New Policy) without being required to pay the Cancer Assist premium for that two month period (“the Offer”).
- The Offer will be applied to the premiums of the Eligible Applicant (and partner and any dependants on the New Policy) from the New Policy start date. The Offer will end two months after the start date of the New Policy. The New Policy premium will then revert to the full Cancer Assist premium applicable to that New Policy.
Eligibility criteria for the Offer
- To be an “Eligible Applicant” for the Offer an applicant must have their application for a New Policy (including a partner any dependants they wish to add to the New Policy) accepted with a policy start date that is during the Promotional Period.
- It is an applicant’s responsibility to ensure their application for a New Policy is properly completed and received by Southern Cross Medical Care Society (“Southern Cross”) during the Promotional Period.
Other terms and conditions
- The Offer will still apply if the Eligible Applicant upgrades or downgrades their Southern Cross health insurance plan during the two month offer period (excluding downgrades to HealthEssentials).
- The Offer will be applied to the Eligible Applicant’s account as a credit for two months’ worth of the New Policy’s premium. After the offer has ended (ie two months from the New Policy start date) the full Cancer Assist premium for that New Policy will then be billed at the frequency and method chosen by the Eligible Applicant.
- The Eligible Applicant, partner and all dependants will be underwritten for the New Policy in accordance with the Cancer Assist policy terms and conditions. This means that any relevant health conditions that the Eligible Applicant (and partner and any of the dependants) has or has had at the time of application for a New Policy may be excluded from cover under the Cancer Assist policy.
- Southern Cross accepts no responsibility or liability of any kind to any person in relation to this Offer, including any liability for applications that are incomplete or defective or not received and/or accepted within the Promotional Period.
- If the Eligible Applicant cancels their Southern Cross health insurance policy during the two month offer period then their New Policy will also be cancelled from the same date, and the Offer will no longer be available to that Eligible Applicant.
- This Offer is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Offer does not provide any person with any right of set off or to claim any deduction of any kind against Southern Cross, including but not limited to any health insurance premiums or insurance claims.
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the New Policy. Each applicant (including Eligible Applicant) is deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
Southern Cross Medical Care Society, Level 1, Ernst & Young Building, 2 Takutai Square, Britomart, Auckland.