Become an Affiliated Provider
Southern Cross welcomes the opportunity to talk with suitably qualified healthcare providers about joining the Affiliated Provider programme.
To become an Affiliated Provider you need to:
- Meet registration requirements under the HPCA Act.
- Where appropriate, have vocational registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand for your relevant scope of practice.
- Have a current practising certificate.
- Be working from a facility that meets certain facility standards (for specific healthcare services).
Our Contract Managers will talk to you about:
- Where you practise or operate.
- The range of healthcare services you offer.
- Healthcare services which may be suitable to deliver through the Affiliated Provider programme.
- Remuneration for your healthcare services.
- Eye Specialists, Ophthalmology
-Trevor Fitzjohn, Imaging
- Gary French, Orthopaedics
- David Merrilees, Urology