Become an Affiliated Provider
Southern Cross welcomes the opportunity to talk with suitably qualified healthcare providers about joining the Affiliated Provider (AP) programme.
To become an AP to Southern Cross, practitioners must:
- have vocational registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand for their relevant scope of practice
- have a current practising certificate
- work from a facility that meets certain quality standards (for specific healthcare services).
We also take into account:
- member demand for services
- your geographic location/region
- the services you are offering and area/s of expertise
- national coverage
- Eye Specialists, Ophthalmology
-Trevor Fitzjohn, Imaging
- Gary French, Orthopaedics
- David Merrilees, Urology