Southern Cross welcomes the opportunity to talk with suitably qualified healthcare providers about joining the Affiliated Provider (AP) programme.
To become an AP to Southern Cross, practitioners must:
- have vocational registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand for their relevant scope of practice
- have a current practising certificate
- work from a facility that meets certain quality standards (for specific healthcare services).
We also take into account:
- member demand for services
- your geographic location/region
- the services you are offering and area/s of expertise
- national coverage