Affiliated Provider-only services
Expansion of Affiliated Provider-only services
Our aim is to provide health insurance that helps our members receive sustainable, accessible and affordable quality healthcare services through our Affiliated Provider (AP) programme. Southern Cross achieves this by making reimbursement of certain services contingent on an Affiliated Provider agreement being in place with the provider of those services.
The simplicity of accessing healthcare services through Affiliated Providers is a key benefit Southern Cross members enjoy from the programme. It makes life so much easier for patients.
We are now contracting for the following services that will become Affiliated Provider-only, and are aiming to have Affiliated Provider agreements in place as soon as possible:
- all specialist consultations (all locations)
- cardiac tests performed by a specialist (eg ECG)
- functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- nasal cautery performed by a specialist
- aural toilets performed by a specialist
- prostate biopsies
- resection of bladder tumour
View a full list of existing Affiliated Provider-only services.
Healthcare providers can email any questions on the above to firstname.lastname@example.org.