At Specsavers, Southern Cross Members get more!
- ½ price eye health check, including an OCT scan at no extra cost (usually $60)^.
- 25% off one pair of glasses from the $169 range or above*.
Your eyes are priceless
Even if your sight is 20/20, optometrists recommend that you still get a regular eye test. At Specsavers, that now includes a free OCT scan. This technology takes a detailed 3D image of your eye that may assist in the early detection of eye conditions such as glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy.
Easy on the eyes (and the pockets)
Specsavers believes that great value doesn’t mean you have to compromise on style. All their glasses are designed based on the latest style, colour and shape trends - and they start from just $169 for two styles, or two designer styles from $299, including single-vision lenses with a scratch-resistant coating.
Terms and conditions
^ ½ price eye health check
- Applies to standard eye tests only, valued at $60.
- Excludes contact lens examinations and visual field checks.
- Offer only available once a year per eligible member.
* 25% discount for Southern Cross Members
- Standard Discount (available year round) - Southern Cross Health Society members receive 25% off one pair of glasses from the $169 range or above.
- Can only be redeemed in store upon presentation of a Southern Cross Member Card.
- Single-vision lenses only.
- Upgrades include other lens types and any lens options.
- Use with other offers restricted.
- Excludes safety eyewear.