Why become an adviser for
Southern Cross Health Society?
Southern Cross is one of New Zealand’s most trusted brands. This trust has helped us to become New Zealand’s favourite health insurer.
Southern Cross is ‘not-for-profit’, which means we don’t have shareholders or overseas owners to pay dividends to. Our priority is our members.
We strongly support our advisers, who provide professional advice to clients when choosing a health insurance plan.
We offer our advisers many compelling benefits.
- Proven marketing tools, including prospecting material.
- ViP Rewards Programme, which rewards high achieving advisers with prizes and tools that are in tune with their interests and business needs.
- A dedicated support team that are always ready to help with advice and information.
- Market profile. Southern Cross spends a significant amount on advertising and promotion through a range of media.
- A website just for advisers. The Southern Cross Adviser Gateway includes valuable tools and resources to help you with your business. You can also access your client information.
- Competitive concessions and rates for group schemes, to give your proposals a competitive advantage.
A vital part of our sales strategy
The goal of Southern Cross Health Society’s Adviser Team is to maximise the opportunities created when the country’s favourite health insurer meets the country’s finest insurance advisers. For New Zealand consumers, it means the best possible outcome – an excellent product suited to their needs, from a trusted brand, backed up by financial advice.
Southern Cross is committed to adviser distribution. Our advisers are important to tap into the significant potential that still exists in the New Zealand business community.
At Southern Cross we abide by the Health Funds Association of New Zealand Code of Practice and encourage and support all of our Southern Cross Advisers to adopt these principles. For full details about the Health Funds Association of New Zealand Code of Practice please click here.
Talk to us about becoming a Southern Cross Adviser
If you’re an experienced financial adviser, chances are your existing customer database holds great potential for health insurance sales. Enquire online or contact us today to find out how Southern Cross Health Society could help you to further develop your business.