Voluntary Work Scheme promotion
Terms and conditions
– Free Summer Pack with a quote for health insurance
1. This promotion is valid for the period 1 February to 31 March 2018 (the ‘Promotional Period’).
2. The first 20 (twenty) employees of selected Southern Cross Medical Care Society (‘Southern Cross’) Voluntary Work Schemes (‘Eligible Employees’) who complete an onsite quote with a Southern Cross field consultant for either a new Southern Cross health insurance policy, or to add a new member to an existing Southern Cross health insurance policy, during the Promotional Period will be eligible to receive a free Summer Pack (‘the Giveaway’).
3. Each Giveaway consists of a sports towel, 50ml sunscreen and a mesh carry bag.
4. Any health insurance quotes completed after the first 20 Eligible Employees per selected Voluntary Work Scheme have completed quotes, or outside the Promotional Period, or via a non Southern Cross field consultant, will not be entitled to the Giveaway.
5. The Giveaway can only be redeemed directly from the Southern Cross field consultant who completes the quote.
6. The Giveaway is not available in conjunction with any other Southern Cross promotion or offer.
7. Southern Cross’ decisions in respect of this Promotion and the Giveaway are final, including the selection of Voluntary Work Schemes to take part in this Promotion.
8. Southern Cross accepts no responsibility or liability of any kind to any person in relation to any loss, damage or injury in connection with this promotion and/or the Giveaway. Specifically, Southern Cross is not responsible for the performance of the Giveaway, or any losses, damage or injury associated with the performance of the Giveaway.
9. This Giveaway is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Giveaway does not provide any person with any right of set off or to claim any deduction of any kind against Southern Cross, including but not limited to any premiums or insurance claims.
10. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Southern Cross Medical Care Society, Level 1, Ernst & Young Building, 2 Takutai Square, Britomart, Auckland