Terms and conditions for the Southern Cross International Women's Day 2020 Social Competition
- This competition will run for the period March 8, 2020, to March 16, 2020.
- Any eligible New Zealand social media entrant who tags a friend in the comments of the Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn International Women's Day post is in to win one of the six illustrations.
- The competition is a game of skill where the most creative nominations as judged by the Southern Cross marketing team, and illustrator will win an illustration for themselves and their tagged female peer.
- The prize is an illustrated poster for the winners and their nominated peers home or office. One nominator and one nominee per social channel will win one of the six illustrations.
- The winners will be announced on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn in the comments section of the competition post.
- Southern Cross Healthcare staff members and their families are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Southern Cross is not liable for any loss, damage or injury by any person in connection with the Competition or the Prize. Specifically, Southern Cross is not responsible for the performance of the Prize. The voucher part of the Prize will be subject to the terms and conditions of that voucher including any expiry date.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- This Competition is run by Southern Cross Medical Care Society, EY Building, 2 Takutai Square, Auckland 1010.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn. By entering, entrants agree to a complete release of Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn.
Southern Cross Medical Care Society, Level 1, EY Building, 2 Takutai Square, Britomart, Auckland.