Wellbeing One is a modular plan which provides cover for surgery and related expenses (incurred within six months of an eligible healthcare service), as well as non-surgical treatment and cancer care. Tailor your cover with excess options or add the Body Care Module for preventative and natural healthcare cover.
What are the benefits?
Benefits include cover for:
- Surgical treatment - unlimited*
- Specialist consultations - must be within six months of related eligible healthcare services
- Imaging and tests - must be within six months of related eligible healthcare services
- Cancer care - $60,000 includes reimbursement of actual cost up to $10,000 for non-Pharmac approved MedSafe indicated chemotherapy drugs
- Recovery - must be within six months following related eligible healthcare services
- Support - including ambulance and public hospital cash allowances
- Non-surgical treatment
- Overseas treatment allowance
- Surgical allowances - includes gastric banding/bypass allowance and prophylactic treatment allowance (after three years).
With Wellbeing One, there is no cover for pre-existing conditions.
*Prosthesis maximums apply.
Body Care Module
Cover for preventative, allied and natural healthcare including dietitian/nutritionist consultations, podiatry, acupuncture, osteopathy, chiropractic and naturopathy consultations.
How do plans compare in price?
Generally, the larger the range of benefits and level of reimbursement in a plan, the more it will cost. Excess options are available on Wellbeing One, which can help reduce premiums.
You may also be able to reduce your premium (if you aren't part of a subsidised work scheme) with:
- 10% healthy lifestyle reward - if you meet a simple healthy lifestyle criteria we'll reduce your premium for up to two years
- 10% low claims reward, after the first two years for the duration of your policy, if you don't claim over the low claims threshold.
How does the reimbursement work for this plan?
You will be reimbursed for 100% of expenses (unless otherwise stated) for eligible healthcare services, up to the policy limits.