Terms and conditions for Travel Survey prize draw (“Prize Draw”)
- The Prize Draw is open to all people who complete and submit a response to the travel survey sent to them by Southern Cross Health Society (“Southern Cross ”) by 5pm, Friday 20 March, 2020.
- No purchase or fee is required to be eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Each eligible survey participant will automatically be put in the Prize Draw.
- Completion and submission of a response to the survey is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize comprises 5x Prezzy cards to the value of $100 each (“Prizes”).
- The Prize winners will be drawn on Friday 20 March, 2020. Prize winners will be notified by email at the same email address that the invitation to participate was sent to. If we are unable to get in contact with a Prize winner within two weeks of the draw taking place, that Prize winner will forfeit the Prize and that Prize will be re-drawn.
- Employees or contractors (and their immediate families) of Southern Cross Healthcare Group businesses are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Southern Cross's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Southern Cross is not liable for any loss, damage or injury by any person in connection with the prize draw or the prizes.
- The Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- The Prizes are subject to stock availability and if unavailable will be replaced with an equivalent item if unavailable.
Southern Cross Medical Care Society, Level 1, EY Building, 2 Takutai Square, Britomart, Auckland.