Health and Wellbeing Survey Prize Draw - terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to Southern Cross members who receive an email invitation from Southern Cross inviting them to take part in the Health and Wellbeing survey (referred to as a “Survey”) and who complete and submit a response to that Survey during the period between 28 November and 13 December 2019 (“Promotional Period”) (“Eligible Member”).
- No purchase or fee is required to be eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Each Eligible Member will automatically be put in the prize draw. Eligible members will be entitled to one entry into the prize.
- Completion and submission of a response to the Survey during the Promotional Period is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Each Eligible Member will be entitled to win one of five prizes. Each prize comprises a Prezzy card to the value of $100.
- The prizes will be drawn on 16 December and prize winners will be notified by email at the same email address that the invitation to participate was sent to. If Southern Cross is unable to get in contact with a prize winner within four weeks of the draw taking place, that winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will be re-drawn.
- Employees or contractors (and their immediate families) of Southern Cross Healthcare Group businesses are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Southern Cross’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Southern Cross is not liable for any loss, damage or injury by any person in connection with the prize draw or the prizes.
- The prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. The prizes are subject to availability and if unavailable will be replaced with similar prizes of an equivalent value.
- Your personal information is being collected by Southern Cross Medical Care Society for the purpose of conducting and administering this prize draw. Your personal information will be held by Southern Cross Medical Care Society, Level 1, Ernst & Young Building, 2 Takutai Square, Auckland 1010. You have the right to access and seek correction of any personal information Southern Cross holds about you.
Southern Cross Medical Care Society, level 1, Ernst & Young Building, 2 Takutai Square, Britomart, Auckland