The Spark Cover: Medical joining sales promotion
Terms and conditions
- The Spark Cover: Medical joining sales promotion is open to all eligible employees of Spark who received the Spark Cover Medical joining offer email directly from Southern Cross. Family members of the employees are excluded.
- To be eligible for the prize draw, employees must submit their completed health insurance application to join the Spark work scheme using the online application link provided by email (if they are not currently a Southern Cross member) or transfer into the new Spark work scheme (if they are an existing Southern Cross member) between 12 December and 26 January 2017 and have their application accepted by Southern Cross.
- There are five (5) prizes of a Fitbit Alta to be won. See available colour and size options here.
- Each eligible employee who has completed step 2 will be automatically entered into the prize draw (once only) and will get one chance to win one of the prizes.
- Completion of step 2, is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw will take place on 30 January 2017 and the prize winners will be notified by email within a week using the email address the original email was sent to. The prize will be delivered to the work address provided by the winner.
- If Southern Cross is unable to contact the prize winner by 20 February 2017, that prize draw may be re-drawn and the initial winner will forfeit the prize.
- Southern Cross’ decision is final.
- Southern Cross is not liable for any loss, damage or injury by any person in connection with the prize draw or the prize.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Southern Cross reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of an equivalent monetary value if required.
- By entering into the prize draw, all entrants agree that Southern Cross may use the winners’ names for promotional purposes.
Southern Cross Medical Care Society, Level 1, Ernst & Young Building, 2 Takutai Square, Britomart, Auckland