Wellbeing Two is a modular plan which provides cover for surgery, specialist consultations, imaging and tests, as well as non-surgical treatment, cancer care and optional day-to-day healthcare. Choose an excess option or add one or more modules to tailor your cover.
What are the benefits?
Benefits include cover for:
- Surgical treatment - unlimited*
- Specialist consultations
- Imaging and tests
- Cancer care - $60,000 includes reimbursement of the actual cost up to $10,000 for non-Pharmac approved MedSafe indicated chemotherapy drugs
- Recovery - must be within six months following related eligible healthcare services
- Support - including ambulance and public hospital cash allowances
- Non-surgical treatment
- Overseas treatment allowance
- Obstetrics allowance - (after one year cover)
- Surgical allowances - includes gastric banding/bypass allowance and prophylactic treatment allowance (after three years).
With Wellbeing Two, there is no cover for pre-existing conditions.
*Prosthesis maximums apply.
Body Care Module
Cover for preventative, allied and natural healthcare including dietitian/nutritionist consultations, podiatry, acupuncture, osteopathy, chiropractic and naturopathy consultations.
Day-to-day cover including doctor visits, prescriptions, annual health check, flu vaccination, and physiotherapy.
Vision and Dental Care Module
Contribution towards costs for vision and dental care including glasses / lenses, optometrist, and dental consultations and treatment.
How do plans compare in price?
Generally, the larger the range of benefits and level of reimbursement in a plan, the more it will cost. Excess options are available on Wellbeing Two, which can help reduce costs.
Optional modules can be added for an additional cost.
You may also be able to reduce your premium (if you aren't part of a subsidised work scheme) with:
- 10% healthy lifestyle reward - if you meet a simple healthy lifestyle criteria we'll reduce your premium for up to two years
- 10% low claims reward, after the first two years for the duration of your policy, if you don't claim over the low claims threshold.
How does the reimbursement work for this plan?
You will be reimbursed for 100% of expenses (unless otherwise stated) for eligible healthcare services, up to the policy limits.