Britomart visual displayThroughout February, Westpac NZ will be putting a call out for photos via their social channels to celebrate #youbeingyou then projecting these photos up in lights in Britomart. The display will also be visible online so no matter where you are, you can check it out and it can be viewed around the globe. Watch this space to find out when!
Want to get involved? Here’s how:
- Take a snap of yourself! It can be a selfie, you taking part in your favourite pastime or you with family and friends – just make sure you have their permission first.
- Post your pic, along with a couple of words about what’s going on in the picture, to any of your social channels using the #youbeingyou hashtag or email email@example.com before February 20th.
- If your photo is chosen, Westpac will comment on your post, DM or email you to let you know.
Keep an eye out on Westpac’s Facebook page or if you’re around Britomart, the wall above Britomart Country Club to see your photo in action!
Terms and conditions
- You agree to Westpac New Zealand, Britomart Group, Southern Cross Medical Care Society and Ernst & Young using your photograph, first name and description of what’s going on in your photo as a part of the #youbeingyou visual display.
- You confirm that:
- You own the photo;
- You have the consent of everyone in the photograph to use it for the purpose outlined above;
- You are comfortable with us using your first name and description on the #youbeingyou visual display; and
- The content of the submitted photograph is non-graphic, violent or offensive in nature.
If you have submitted a photo and no longer want to be part of the #youbeingyou visual display, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before February 16, 2017.