Annual General Meetings
As one of New Zealand’s most significant member-driven organisations, we welcome your involvement in our Annual General Meeting process. After all, it’s your Society. Here are this year’s key dates:
- 30 June – the end of the Society’s Financial Year.
- 1 September – Members may nominate a fellow member to stand for election as a Director by this date (in accordance with Rule 7.6).
- 15 September – The Society’s Annual Report and Financial Statements will be published on our Annual Report page by this date, enabling members to look at the financial performance of the Society.
- 1 October – Members may propose matters for discussion or resolution at the AGM by this date (in accordance with Rule 13.16).
- Early-November – The Notice of Meeting, including items of business and voting information, will be sent to members.
- 6 December – The 2017 AGM will be held in Auckland.
The 2016 Annual General Meeting
The 2016 AGM was held in Christchurch on Thursday, 1 December 2016.
The 2015 Annual General Meeting
The 2015 AGM was held on Tuesday, 1 December 2015.
The 2014 Annual General Meeting
The 2014 AGM was held on Thursday 4 December 2014.
The 2013 Annual General Meeting
The 2013 AGM was held on 5 December 2013.