Les Mills offers - terms and conditions
^ LES MILLS™ On Demand
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer. Not open to members with an existing annual subscription, a subscription that is affiliated with their fitness club, or to customers currently on a gift subscription.
- Members will be charged monthly in advance for their subscriptions. Members subscriptions will automatically roll over on a monthly basis, unless cancelled. Cancel any time.
- Members must only purchase Les Mills On Demand subscriptions for themselves and cannot gift subscriptions to another individual. Subscriptions cannot be on-sold or transferred, and will be considered void if this occurs.
* Gym Membership
- Offer must be redeemed in person, not online. Offer not valid to current Les Mills members, or if you are a previous Les Mills member who terminated your Les Mills membership in the last 6 months. The Southern Cross member offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Les Mills offer and is only available on a Les Mills Multi-club 12 month minimum-term commitment.
- Members must only purchase the Les Mills membership for themselves and cannot be gifted to another individual. Les Mills Membership cannot be on-sold or transferred and is void if on-sold.
- Additional charges will apply for Personal Training and Les Mills reserves the right to refuse entry on the grounds of minimum age (15) and health and safety. Offer subject to Les Mills standard terms and conditions for multi-club membership contracts.
Southern Cross Medical Care Society, Level 1, EY Building, 2 Takutai Square, Britomart, Auckland.