Healthy Choices event prize draw - terms and conditions
- Entry to the Healthy Choices event prize draw (the Competition) is open only to those who attend the Southern Cross Healthy Choices event at their workplace (the Event) and enter the Competition.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must play the Giant Operation game at the Event, collect a prize token from inside the game, and place it along with their completed entry form in an envelope and into the prize draw box located at the Event (the Box). Only one entry per person is permitted.
- No purchase or fee is required to enter the Competition.
- The prize consists of one Fitbit Versa (RRP $349.95) (the Prize).
- The winner of the Prize (Winner) will be drawn at random from the entries placed in the Box by a Southern Cross representative (the Draw).
- Southern Cross’ decision is final.
- The Winner will be contacted by email within one week of the Event. If Southern Cross is unable to make contact with the Winner within one week of the Draw, the Winner will forfeit the Prize and a new winner will be randomly redrawn and awarded at Southern Cross’ discretion.
- The Prize will be given to the Winner by the Southern Cross work scheme administrator (previously supplied to them) or at the Event by a Southern Cross sales representative).
- Southern Cross is not liable for any loss, damage or injury by any person in connection with the Competition.
- The Prizes is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- By entering the Competition, the Winner agrees that Southern Cross may use their name and image for promotional purposes.
- Entry into this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Southern Cross Medical Care Society, Level 1, EY Building, 2 Takutai Square, Britomart, Auckland.