Terms and Conditions for the Plan Insights Survey Prezzy Card prize draw (“Prize Draw”)
1. The Prize Draw is open to Southern Cross Medical Care Society (“Southern Cross”) members who receive an email invitation from Southern Cross Medical Care Society (“Southern Cross”) inviting them to take part in the Plan Insights Survey (referred to as a “Survey”) and who complete and submit a response to the Survey during the period between 22 September 2021 and 6 October 2021 (“Promotional Period”) (“Eligible Member”).
2. No purchase or fee is required to enter the Prize Draw.
3. Each Eligible Member will automatically be placed in the Prize Draw. Eligible Members will only be entitled to one entry into the Prize Draw.
4. Completion of the Survey during the Promotional Period is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. The prize consists of one of five (5) $200 Prezzy Cards(“Prize”).
6. The Prize will be drawn on 13 October 2021 and the Prize winner will be notified by email at the same email address that the invitation to participate in the Survey was sent to. If Southern Cross is unable to get in contact with a Prize winner within two (2) weeks of the Prize Draw taking place, that winner will forfeit the Prize and the Prize will be re-drawn.
7. Employees or contractors (and their immediate families) of any of the Southern Cross group of businesses are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
8. Southern Cross’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Southern Cross is not liable for any loss, damage or injury by any person in connection with the Prize Draw or the Prize.
10. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. The Prize is subject to availability and if unavailable will be replaced with similar prize of an equivalent value.
11. Your personal information is being collected by Southern Cross Medical Care Society for the purpose of conducting and administering the Survey and this prize draw. Your personal information will be held by Southern Cross Medical Care Society, level 1, Te Kupenga, 155 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. You have the right to access and seek correction of any personal information Southern Cross holds about you.
Southern Cross Medical Care Society, level 1, Te Kupenga, 155 Fanshawe Street, Auckland, 1010.