A health insurance scheme for your businessHealth insurance is one of the most popular remuneration package items that employers can offer.
Benefits for your businessBusinesses which offer health insurance as a benefit can have:
- reduced costs associated with absence due to illness
- greater levels of employee engagement and loyalty, and
- increased productivity1
Benefits for your employees
Having health insurance means your employees will have:
- faster access to treatment by avoiding public hospital waiting lists, resulting in a quicker return to work
- less financial stress with reduced costs for private treatment
- more choice over when to get treatment for qualifying medical conditions
Solutions to support your business needs
We’ll work with you to tailor a flexible solution that best suits your business.
You can choose:
- a voluntary scheme (employee pays premiums)
- a subsidised scheme (employer pays premiums), or
- a partly subsidised scheme (employee and employer each pay part of the premiums)
Our health insurance work schemes offer:
- discounts on premiums
- value – a subsidised scheme from as little as $12 - $13 per week per employee2
- the option to extend cover to families
- a dedicated support team
- supporting health information and resources
Find out more, contact us today
We can provide advice and tailor a solution for your business.
Call 0800 323 555, Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm, or email email@example.com
1 TNS Conversa research, 2011
2 Pricing based on a fully subsidised Wellbeing One plan with a work scheme size of 10 with an average age of 40, as at May 2016.