Southern Cross Life Insurance $50 Prezzy Card for Southern Cross Group staff and partners campaign’ terms and conditions
Participation in the Southern Cross Life Insurance $50 Prezzy Card staff campaign (‘the Promotion’) is limited to employees, contractors, and their partners (‘Eligible Applicant’) of Southern Cross Group. ‘Southern Cross Group’ means Southern Cross Medical Care Society, Southern Cross Travel Insurance, Southern Cross Pet Insurance and Southern Cross Hospitals Limited.
Any Eligible Applicant who purchases a Southern Cross Life Insurance policy (“New Policy”) between 1 May and 30 June 2017 inclusive (“the Promotional Period”) and who meets the Eligibility Criteria below will be entitled to a $50.00 (New Zealand dollars) Prezzy Card (‘the Gift Card’), subject to and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1. Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for this Gift Card the Eligible Applicant must:
a. be an employee or contractor of Southern Cross Group (‘a Southern Cross Group employee’) and must be employed by or contracted to Southern Cross Group on the last working day of the Promotional Period; or
b. be the partner of a Southern Cross Group employee who, on the last working day of the Promotional Period, is employed by or contracted to Southern Cross Group. In order to be eligible for the Gift Card partners also agree that the Southern Cross Group employee can apply for and receive the Gift Card on their behalf; and
c. have their application for a New Policy accepted by Cigna Life Insurance NZ Ltd (‘Cigna’) with an effective date during the Promotional Period. It is the Eligible Applicant’s responsibility to ensure that their application for a New Policy is properly completed and received by Cigna during the Promotional Period; and
d. apply for the New Policy via the online application on the Southern Cross Life Insurance website (www.southerncrosslife.co.nz).Policies purchased over the telephone via the Southern Cross Life Insurance telesales team will not be eligible for the Gift Card; and
e. must agree to hold the New Policy for a minimum of one month from the policy’s effective date.
2. Gift Card Process
a. When applying for a New Policy, the Eligible Applicant must do the following:
i. go to www.southerncrosslife.co.nz and apply online; and
ii. upon receiving confirmation that the application(s) for a New Policy has been accepted, forward the policy number(s) to email@example.com from the email address of the Southern Cross Group employee.
b. Southern Cross Medical Care Society will supply the Southern Cross Group employee with the Gift Card after the relevant New Policy has been in force for a minimum of one month from the New Policy’s effective date. The Southern Cross Group employee will receive confirmation of this via email and the Gift Card for the Southern Cross Groupemployee and/or their partner will be supplied to the Southern Cross Group employee.
3. Other terms and conditions
1. Unless otherwise accepted by Southern Cross Medical Care Society in writing (in its sole discretion) the Gift Card is not available to any other person who does not meet the Eligibility Criteria or is otherwise in breach of these terms or conditions including but not limited to existing Southern Cross Life Insurance customers who amend an existing Southern Cross Life Insurance Policy (for example, by increasing or decreasing their cover) or cancel an existing Southern Cross Life Insurance policy and then purchase a New Policy during the Promotional Period. If Southern Cross Medical Care Society does accept any other person as being eligible for the Gift Card these terms and conditions will apply.
2. The Gift Card is not available in conjunction with any other Southern Cross Life Insurance promotion or offer and may only be applied for once per Eligible Applicant during the Promotional Period.
3. Southern Cross Medical Care Society accepts no responsibility or liability of any kind to any person in relation to the Gift Card, including liability for applications for New Policies that are not received, are incomplete or defective, or are accepted by Cigna with an effective date outside of the Promotional Period. Decisions about accepting an application for a New Policy are solely the responsibility of Cigna, and Southern Cross Medical Care Society accepts no liability for those decisions.
4. Each Eligible Applicant must redeem their Gift Card by its’ stated expiry date. After this date the Gift Card will no longer be valid.
5. The Gift Card must be redeemed subject to and in accordance with these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions stated on the Gift Card.
6. Application for the Gift Card is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. The Gift Card is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
8. These terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the New Policy.
This Promotion is run by Southern Cross Medical Care Society, Level 1, Ernst and Young Building, 2 Takutai Square, Britomart.
Southern Cross Life Insurance is provided and underwritten by Cigna Life Insurance New Zealand Limited (‘Cigna’). Cigna underwriting criteria, terms, conditions, exclusions and limits apply. For full details of the policy terms and conditions, the policy wording may be downloaded here or call 0800 000 200 for a printed copy.